Tales of a Dr. Arm Legs
- Kelly: Geez, Jenna. I didn't think you were that out of shape!
- JB: Well I'm not sore...it's my butt bone!
- Kelly: Oh maybe the bike seat wasn't adjusted right...like, not low enough .
- JB: Yeah... I think it was as low as it can go. I think adult bikes start out at 5'4"...
- Kelly: BAHAHAHAHA. "Adult bikes."
Bryan Bieber Quotables
- BB: Ugh, I'm so sore. I was playing with a little kid all day yesterday. (Yes I'm aware I can keep it at this, but there's more.)
- Sara: Was it yours?
- BB: No, but I want one to play with. Not right now, though... I'm kinda busy, you know?
There are so many inappropriate jokes about needing a donut that you walked into with that biking post. If you were a dude I woulda tore your ass to bits, no uomo and pun totally intended.
Kid. Do you know who you’re talking to? Don’t think I wasn’t there. Don’t think I didn’t ride my bike down the park screaming, “HOLY CRAP MY BUTT IS SORE FROM RIDING!” and other inappropriate jokes. Note: that’s a direct quote.
“I mapped it out and we biked somewhere b/w 10.5 and 11.5 miles yesterday.” —Jack Tripper emailed me this delightful tidbit. No wonder I need a donut to sit on.
“Right off the bat, I wanted to see how well the guys could handle themselves in a city of temptation, so I took them to Las Vegas!” —The Bachelorette to People.com. Yes, yes. Because you chose the date spots and everything. How creative of you.